King House Boyle, Co Roscommon.
King House is a magnificently restored Georgian mansion located in Boyle, Co. Roscommon. Built in 1730 as the seat of the King family, a powerful landowning dynasty, the house later became a military barracks and recruiting depot for the famous Irish regiment of the British army, the Connaught Rangers.
Decorative painting to exhibition rooms.
Conservation of entrance doors.
Stone faux effects